Wednesday, February 8, 2012

No Pictures.....

That's right "No Pictures"!! My tongue was dragging to bad to worry about taking pictures!

Met Scott and Kelly at Poplar Tent last night and put in a ride. We meet at 4:30 so I had my ride in before it got dark. They did a 2nd lap and ended in the dark..

Why did I not do a 2nd lap you ask? Good question...

No, I don't have a good answer! As a matter of fact I am kinda mad at myself for not doing a 2nd lap!

It wasn't one of my best rides but I was still hanging in there! They didn't leave me but I was defiantly hurting worse than they where....

It was a little muddy and I think all of us went down at least once! Kelly of course with the most spectacular over the bars endo..... Leave it to Kelly...

So my point is if you are out there and already muddy ya might as well stay and get really muddy...

I won't make that mistake a second time..............

No comments:

Post a Comment