Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Oh Yea .......................

As I mentioned last week, I lost my camera! We'll guess what I found it!

It was in the little truck, it had fallen down between the seats. I thought I might find it there, I have looked more than once and it finally showed up!

I like this camera/video thing-a-ma-gig, I have had it for a year now and it works great! Obviously it's on the small side (hence the reason I miss place it so much) and fits in my back pocket so easy.. It's called a Bloggie, got it for Christmas last year. Mine has a few dents in it, from droping it a few too many times!

But no cracks in the screen! When I say it's "sweet" keep in mind it will do more than I can make it do! I need simple, point and shoot.. Works great when I can do that!

bloggie touch rolls again!!
That makes me happy, now I can blow my hard earned money elsewhere! Some where it's really needed!

I want a new set of wheels for my 29er! I was gonna get a set before the shop closed, I would have gotten a better deal. Now I don't know what it will cost me.. Dammit...

Speaking of the shop, it's open again, one of the owners is working the front and my buddy is working the back. The only problem is my buddy who lost his job is mad at me for the fact my other buddy went up there and got a job. My one buddy wants to buy the place and the other buddy was looking at it....

Confused???? So am I, I just want a deal on bike crap, and have a few friends. Why the hell am I the one people are mad at.......

No comments:

Post a Comment