Friday, January 13, 2012

Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took Cody to the doctor this morning and got some good news! We can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! Doc said he can start riding the bike again!

I have been waiting to hear that for months! Really, month's and month's. The kids are my favorite riding partners, and Cody has been down forever! At least it seems like forever to me!

He can only ride 10 miles at a clip for the next month, then we can start ramping it up from there.

Of course he is still under the "no contact" sports rule; ie no soccer, basketball and of course football.

But at least he can ride!!!

That's all I wanted anyway! I hope it goes well and we make good strides so he can get back to racing!

Speaking of that, the winter short track series starts Sunday! If you want to see some good racing and have a good time head out to Renaissance park this weekend.

Oh yea, I will have a new camera Monday! Going shopping this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment