Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back To The Grind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, it's back to the 9-5. The holidays are over and it's time to get back to normal. That sucks!

Don't worry, you still have to pony up for Valentines Day! The powers that be want to make sure they get you for every last dime they can! Just head to your local retail establishment and you will be greeted with all the Valentine junk already!

After I wrote the blog yesterday I went to the woods and did a short ride. Just to get out and enjoy the fresh air. It was fun, there where a bunch of people out and I just went for the air. Translation: air means it was an easy, easy ride!

I just had no motivation! I can't quite put my finger on the reason I was so lazy, maybe the holiday's! I just enjoyed a slow easy ride. Maybe it was all the beer on New years eve! I don't know.

Sometimes you are "on" sometimes you are "off".

Then sometimes "you just suck"..........See ya tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment