Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Training and a Rip off.......................

Let's cover the rip off first! Saturday was my mom's birthday, so we all loaded up and went to see the Christmas lights at Charlotte Motor Speedway! First of all, I don't know how many people can remember the Heritage USA Christmas lights from the early 90's. That was a light show and free!!!!!! We also have McAdenville right down below Charlotte. BUT we decided to try out the lights at Charlotte Motor Speedway, we got screwed!!!!!

Now I know Nascar has had low attendance this year, and poor old Kurt Busch is out of a job. But damn 20 bucks for that crap! We got screwed! And sat in line for ever just to see it! I will never do that again, and if you read this and haven't been! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY......Just because Concord will kiss Bruton Smith's ass and give him anything he wants don't mean I will help him anymore.

in line...pay up sucker....

yea, I couldn't work the camera....
Go to McAdenville,,,it's free!!! A lot better also.. We are going there this week that way we can say we got to see lights! Right now all I can say is I paid 20 to ride around the speedway at 5mph in the dark! WooHoo..........

Now for training! Since I have a goal and I really want to do as good as I possibly can, I need all the miles I can get. I bought this bike a year or two ago and plan on using it for touring. No, I haven't done much with it, besides go to the beer store and back. But I have it! So now my goal is if I need anything when I get home, no car! I can ride to Wal-mart and about everything in Monroe so this is now my new transportation! I put a tail light on it last night and hooked up the head light.

lights baby!!!!!!

flat pedals and all.......

Yep, you guessed it! I had to try it out so I went to the beer store!!!!! I did get bread and a coke though!! That way I justified the trip, it was for the family! Now I am looking at one of those X-tracycle long bike kits, the ones where you would be able to haul 6 bags of groceries on......
the kit
the conversion

No comments:

Post a Comment