Thursday, December 8, 2011

Smackdown.............

Yep, that's what I got last night. As I said yesterday, I plan on riding my bike to the store any time I need anything around the house. Which is about every night! Yes it was raining when I got home, but that stopped shortly after.

Of course next thing you know we are out of coke (I hate Pepsi) so it was time to test my new commitment! Only problem: the wind was blowing at hurricane force! Now what? I have 2 perfectly nice trucks and a van sitting right there with gas and keys! 

Time for the commitment test! Yep, I got on the bike and hit the road! Now remember it's only a 4 mile round trip, and it's on a back road to get there. So It's not like going all the way to town!

no. I had no tail wind!!!!!!!
BUT!!! Damn the wind was kickin' I felt like I rode 10 miles. LOL.... Oh well You have to be tough if you want to get stronger!!!!!! It blew me from one side of the road to the other.....

No comments:

Post a Comment