Thursday, September 15, 2011

What To do?????????????????

It's Thursday and I am already thinking about what I want to do this weekend. Tomorrow night I am going to take the wife to a movie, that will score me some points. Then Saturday I don't know what I want to do. I need a good ride and want to camp. But don't know how I can work that in. I have next weekend already covered so I need to suck up and make the wife happy.

You know the old saying Happy Wife Happy Life!!! If momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy...Blah Blah Blah...

As I have said next weekend I am going to the mountains to ride so I have plenty of time to get things right at home....

Next year I know where I will be at this point in the year. I will be at the Pisgah Stage Race come hell or high water. Don't let the flyer fool you it ain't that tough. It really is tough but I need a year to convince myself other wise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment