Friday, September 16, 2011

My Kinda Weather..................

Oh yea.......Now this is what I call a great day. Woke up this morning and all of a sudden it's fall! Perfect ridin weather and overcast. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day. I still don't have a plan for tomorrow yet but that won't deter me. Rain or not bring it on! I don't mind the heat but I sure enjoy the cool fall weather.

Last night I hit the road for a quick 30 miles. I haven't ridden the road bike in a few weeks so I put the seat back on it and out the door I went. I had to stop and readjust the seat about 5 miles into it, and what do ya know. I think I accidentally put it in the perfect spot. I was the most comfortable I have been in awhile. Now I wonder if I needed to adjust it all along!

That would be my luck, I probably made my back sore to begin with. So even if it rains tomorrow I will be on the road bike.........................Have a good weekend and see ya next week..............

No comments:

Post a Comment