Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Little Houses.............

I am back on my small house kick again! I swear I like these things, I found these pictures from a realty website in Minnesota. The land of 10,000 lakes, I have been there, it really has that many lakes. Everybody has a lake within a couple of miles from the house. They like to buy these houses and put them on the lake, then you have your own lake house. If I bought one I would find a small lot up in the mountains and leave it there.
the view
the cabin

Just the right size, not to big not to small just right. This one is permanent, they build it on site. For the ultra low price of 30,000. Seems like a good deal to me. That's land and all, I could do just fine in this house. All I need would be the addition of a garage.

Then we have this one on wheels. The purpose of putting them on wheels, you can finance it as a camper. That is easier than buying a 2nd home. Although it ain't very large at all, and I don't know how far you would be able to pull this one, it looks like a hay wagon!

But the topper to all the small homes at the lake would have to be the private island with your own house on the lake! This is a house on Lake Champlain in upstate New York, I forget what they call the area but there are a lot of these on the lake. Only access is by boat, that's pretty damn neat................

Finally we have the modern small lake house. It was built from shipping containers and converted into a home. I like the crow's nest up top. I never figured out how much they had in this but it had to be pretty inexpensive......................... 

No comments:

Post a Comment