Thursday, August 4, 2011

Gettin Closer.....................

Yep today is Thursday and 1 day away from my 9 day break! Yepeeeee!!!!!!!! I am ready and waiting for the time to come. I have been working on all my paperwork and have things lined up for the week. Don't e-mail me don't call me don't bug me. Unless your are my mom, I will take that call, the rest of you, leave a message.




OK, I got that out of my system now on to trucks! I had a dream about trucks last night, that's right I was a truck driver again! So this morning I came in and have been looking up truck pictures, it's been awhile since I  put any trucks up here. So I found a few I liked and here they are........
My first truck looked like this
I had a flatbed
classic BJ and The Bear
plain bad ass
I swear I would buy another truck tomorrow if I could. I would drive it to work everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment