Friday, August 26, 2011

Lazy Evening........................

Last night was a lazy night. I got home from work and did nothing. Absolutely nothing, got home and sat on the couch took a nap and then got up and watched Cody do some work around the yard but that was it. Some days just turnout like that. No plan and no direction.

About the only report I can give ya for that evening would be the couch is very comfy.. That's a pretty sorry report for ya......

Ok the first 2 paragraphs where all I had yesterday and that was sad... So I didn't even post it. Lame I know but some times you just get tired and don't feel like doing anything. So today is Friday and I got to get something up here. I keep an eye on my stats section and if I don't put up a post I loose readers. I don't have enough to loose any so I better get back on the ball.

Cody had a game last night that ended up in a tie. Why the hell they let soccer finish with a tie just baffles me. What's the point in that, why play the game if your not going to have a winner. It just don't add up to me? They looked pretty good for the first half and then looked like they hadn't even played before when the second half started. Oh well we have a game again on Tuesday.

Yesterday was the first day of school also. Cody is now in the 10th and Chase has started his middle school career. My baby's are growing up way to fast. Next big hurdle will be Cody and his drivers license in about 4 more months........

Yep we are heading to the race this weekend and gonna have fun. I am looking forward to it and got my camera ready. stay tuned for the report on Monday. Until then have a good weekend and we'll see ya next week........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment