Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday....

Ready for the weekend, I went riding the night before last and had a good ride. Although I hit the proverbial wall. Meaning I ran out of energy, I have been pushing myself pretty hard the last few rides and it showed I was getting on with the program at one moment and the next it was like I had nothing left. So last night I had plans to ride and that feel apart.

My carpenters showed up yesterday and are roofing my house at the moment, of course I didn't have all the stuff they needed so it kinda screwed up my evening ride. Hopefully tonight I will be able to get a ride in. I am keeping my fingers crossed that all will workout.

I did want to show you this, I love how vast the space is out west.Today is a short post but I should have plenty of pics from the weekend for next week. Have a nice weekend and I will see ya on Monday.........Later.........

No comments:

Post a Comment