Monday, July 18, 2011

Snakes and Gas..........

Ok, this is a continuation on my post earlier. First we can cover the gas. Why is it cheaper in the mountains than in Charlotte? I even took a picture of the sign just to prove it!



Next we have my wife and her new pet yard snake. I wanted to name him blacky but Cody thought that wasn't very original. So I decided to call him whitey! Get it he's black so I call him whitey. I thought that was kinda funny.

He lives in this little clump of trees at the corner of our yard. Yep we see him coming and going across the yard, he heads down to the woods hunting and then he goes back up to the trees. No I won't kill him, black snakes kill rats and poisonous snakes. With all the woods we have around our house he gets a free pass to stay as long as he wants.................. 

No comments:

Post a Comment