Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mid-Week Ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I had to pick-up mom from the airport, she made it home safely. Late but safely, her flight was about 30 minutes late. If you haven't been to the Charlotte airport lately it is a zoo! I don't know if it is to small or what but that place is crowded. It seems like they need about twice as much parking. I sat in the the cell phone lot till she called and then went up to get her. If I had wanted to park and go in to meet her I would have had to park in a long term lot and rode the bus up to get her. That seems pretty stupid! They had a guy there at the short term lot blocking the entrance, people were pretty upset about that.

So anyhow I had a ride planned with Kelly, needless to say it didn't workout! So I ended up riding by myself. Sometimes that's a good thing, I had a great lap and good time. It just happened to be one of those nights. I was flying up the hills and rolling the flats, in the end I ended up with one of my best times for the year, 52 min flat, I haven't had a ride like that in awhile...

I had my camera with me and never even got it out. Sometimes you just get in the groove and it's time to ride. Tonight I am going to ride the road bike and get ready for tomorrow night. Chase and I are going to Uhwarrie and camping out for the night. Karen is gone and Cody is going to the beach. Gonna be a Chase and dad weekend......

No comments:

Post a Comment