Wednesday, June 8, 2011

STOP SIGNS...........

Why the heck can't people read anymore? That has got to be the reason! Or maybe they are color blind, but then again the shape ought to give it away. Oh well that just bugs me. If you pay attention on the way home you will see what I am talking about. Nobody bothers to stop anymore, they think a rolling stop is totally OK. Guess what it ain't.

I don't remember ever reading in the driving hand book that a rolling stop was OK. As I have mentioned before I drive an older S-10 Chevy truck with a 4-cylinder engine. It ain't fast and it takes awhile to get up to speed. People act like I am keeping them from getting where they are going, they can't stand to follow me. Am I the only one left in the world who leaves the house on time to make it where I am going?

Oh well have a great day, until tomorrow..........Stop when ya see the sign...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment