Thursday, June 9, 2011

Feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have feeling you know! They have been hurting here lately. So you know what, I have been going to therapy again. I thought I was finally over the hump, but now I have come to the realization. I need therapy, lots of it!

Last night went for a nice long session, I feel better too. Saturday I am going for an all day session. That should finally have me back in sink with the stars and moon. Then I will just keep up my 2-3 sessions a week and I think I will be alright. I got kinda slack here lately and started skipping some of the session's and it has shown. The feeling's in my legs have been killing me!!!!!!

Yep, rode my bike for 2 hours last night and heading to the mountains for an all day ride Saturday! You know what my feeling's are feeling better already. If I don't get on my bike at least 2-3 times a week I fall apart! Some people like to hunt and fish, some like to play golf. I need seat time on my bikes. I get grumpy and irretable, basically I just turn into a sorry person.

Hope this made you laugh anyway, you thought I was mentally ill, well maybe just a little. The only difference between me and most people is the fact that I admit I ain't right............Later..........

No comments:

Post a Comment