Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Already Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a great time in the mountains! The weather could not have been any better. We had highs in the low 80's and low 60's at night. I had to turn the heater on early am Sunday morning. I like the campground we have been going to lately. It is really clean and quite, makes for a nice trip.

Karen had a good nap Saturday afternoon while we went riding. Sally and Glen came up and stayed right behind us. That worked out well, the kids had a great time with the camp fire and having company right there with us.

I didn't take any pictures this time, I have to start working on that. The places we have been going are really beautiful. I need to make sure I get the kids in these shots. They had a good time riding, it was Chase's first ride in the mountains and I wasn't sure how that would work out. Why did I worry, I don't know he did great I was really proud of him. he stayed right there with us and had a great time.

So this weekend is the 4th of July and we have family coming in so all we can do is head to Uhwarrie, our private camp site. We are going right after work Friday and coming home Saturday. Just another night in the woods. Don't worry I will take my camera in case we see Bigfoot.....

Oh yea, I will have a total of 3 turkeys running around the yard by the time I get home today....

No comments:

Post a Comment