Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Baby........

Man do I feel better, yesterday was tough! I hate to admit it but every once in awhile I make the mistake of drinking way to much beer. Sunday was so nice I road the bicycle and came home and started cleaning the garage. At some point I started drinking!! Big mistake, I had a headache all day yesterday. Felt terrible and wasn't worth a crap.

Went home last night and took a nap as soon as I hit the door. Got up and piddled a little bit in the garage and that was about it. Wasted the evening but I sure feel better. That's the bad side of drinking, sure is fun when you are doing it. The after math sucks! And of course I have given up drinking!!!

Oh well we are going mountain biking tonight, Chase wants to go. The summer series starts next Wednesday night and he wants to ride. He wants to see all of his bike buddies. I am glad too I will get some shots of him now. We have to get Cody back to racing and all will be well.

Although it looks like it might rain at any minute. I hope it holds out. So that's about it for today, I have a couple of quotes to leave you with. Something different from the norm, I stole these of a blog I have been reading. I got them from a chick who races mountain bikes. She is a pro from Colorado....I guess she likes motivation....................................



"Champions are made from something deep inside them: a desire, a dream, a vision.” -Muhammad Ali


“It’s hard to beat a person who won’t give up.” ¬†-Babe Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment