Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday Blues.............

Yep it's Monday and I have the blue's. Nobody likes Monday, if you say you do your lying. You have to start all over and do it again. You realize you have another 5-days before the weekend and it sucks.

We had a halfway busy day and it went by pretty quick so at least we have one down. Now to get thru the rest of the week.

Enough whinning for now . We had a great weekend it was kinda cold both mornings but warmed up fast. I rode Saturday and Sunday. Went down to SC and rode the back roads. Down there the traffic is fantastic. They actually seem like they enjoy seeing a cyclist.

Sunday am I took Cody to Matthews to get some grips for his bmx bike. He drove, first time in heavy traffic. He did good especially  considering he had to drive the straight drive and get around in Charlotte traffic. The best part about this is in 4 more years I get to do it again with Chase!!!

Sometimes I catch myself just talking about Cody all the time. I have the 2 best kids in the world. They are just as different as night and day. Right now It is a busy time in Cody's life and Chase is kinda tagging along. But his time will come and it will be here before you know it.

And that scares me, my babies are growing up! Way to fast..............

No comments:

Post a Comment