Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday...And A Hair Cut..........

Cody will love this when he see's it. He needed a hair cut so bad the other day Karen cut it for him. Of course I had to get the camera and get shots of the job halfway done! Chase his brother won't let Karen cut his hair he dosen't trust her with the clippers.


You got to laugh at that! He looked funny, and was not to happy about the camera at the moment. He got over it. Now I get to share it with the world! I love kids, it is so fun to torment them. Wait till his girl friends find this shot. he will never live it down.

Now back to part one of this post. ITS FRIDAY. Thank god, we have been remodeling here at the office for the last 2 weeks and I am about to go crazy.

We have listened to the beating and banging for 2 weeks. This shot is our window and door show room.

This is the front counter area. It will have deck and railing displays along with other assorted items.



Then this area is behind the counter, this is where I spend my days. All 8 hours a day 40 hours a week. Now we have new carpet and paint! Back to the FRIDAY thing. As I type this I can hardly hear myself think!!!!! Have a nice weekend................  

No comments:

Post a Comment