Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bloggin............

You know sometimes I have no clue what I am going to write about when I start typing my blog. I might just browse  my pictures and see what I like and go from there. Other times I will have a title in mind and go from there. Then there are times when I have a title and start my blog then go back and change the title. What starts to come out of my mind just won't match the title.

I like messing with this , I think it's fun. I enjoy writing, more than I thought I would and people actually read this ! That's what surprises me the most. People from all over the world are taking time to read this. Why I don't know. But I like it. It makes me want to come back and write another post.

In the "stats" section of these blogs you can tell where people are that view this. You can tell what country they are in but that's about it. I can't tell what city they are in but I can tell what country. That is pretty cool.

Although when you look at the big globe they show you. They highlight the countries that you have had hits from. At first it was neat seeing that someone from Thailand had read your blog. Now the more countries that view it the smaller the world looks. That's scary! I may never go to the far east but Now it seems closer.

The views I get that make me the most proud come from Iraq. We have troops over there. I hope they taste a little bit of home from my stupid blog. It might be kinda mundane to most people but if you where on the other side of the world away from your family, anything would be a help.

So that's about all I have to say tonight, no pictures no headlines just me saying thanks for reading. I will try to keep it up.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment