Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday............

What a busy Friday, world wide anyway. We are slow here at work but world wide there is a lot of stuff going on. Of course we had the royal wedding today. I am not much of a romantic (just ask my wife) but they do it right in Britain. How could you not enjoy seeing that it is incredible all the pageantry. I am just glad it went down without any mishaps. In this day and time you never know what could have happened. One of these days I want to go to Europe just to see all the old buildings and all. I want to see the Tour De France and I want to go to Britain and see Westminster Abbey church Big Ben and all the other neat stuff.

one bad buggy it's a hundred years old

what a crowd!!!!!!

try to top this
You know what surprised me today was the amount of negativity I have heard here at work about the wedding. We Americans tend to think we are better than the rest of the world and we could do it better. Bullshit, Those countries have been around for 7-8 hundred years. We have only been here for a few hundred years and still don't know what the hell we are doing. But that is another blog altogether. I liked seeing the wedding and will probably watch it again with the wife. She recorded it on the dvr, that's the bomb now we don't half to watch the commercials.


Now on our side of the pond the space shuttle Endeavor was due to launch today BUT didn't, some lame ass heater won't work so they delayed it for 3 days. After this one we have one more shuttle launch before we junk all the space shuttles. Why I haven't figured out yet but our wonder lame ass president has decided we don't need to go to space anymore. The one thing we seem to do right (the space program) he feels we don't need anymore. I don't know how you feel about that but I think it sucks. We went to Kennedy space center last year and had a ball. The one fact I learned while I was there, thru patents, for every dollar the space program spends they get back 7 dollars in return. So why would you cancel that. It pays for its self!! Now we are going to rely on the Russians for flights to space. So lame..................Have a good weekend...........

No comments:

Post a Comment