Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Towers............

Water Towers..The other day I mentioned water tower pictures, and this is what I found. At least this is what I found until I managed to get a virus from a web site I was searching for more towers on. Then I quit looking, I had other problems then.....

The first one is close to my area, you see this one on the side of 85S at the state line going into Gaffney SC. It looks like a big baby butt from a distance! When I used to truck I always knew I was just about back to Charlotte when I saw this.

I don't know where this one is but I found it also, hard to believe there is more than one peach out in the world. Not sure where Clanton is.

Next we have the world famous mouse, I have seen this one also. Guess where it is, Walt Disney World...

Now we move on to this one, it has to be in the Midwest somewhere. The corn belt of the country. I like the way they have it lit up.

This one will just make you smile, get it smile. It looks like the bald space man in a Bugs Bunny cartoon. Think about it and you have seen the episode I am talking about.

Everybody loves the most famous frog in the world. Kermit! He even has his own water tower, again it's got to make you smile.

 
I have seen this one in person, Greensburg KS. I have been through there with my grandparents, I was young and don't really remember why we were there. But I have been there. You might also remember the massive tornado they had there back in May of 2007. They had an F5, the strongest of all tornadoes look at the damage...


There was nothing left after that. They have rebuilt though. The community is thriving once again, which is amazing considering those pictures. Greensburg is only a few miles from my parents home town of Ashland,KS.

Then we have an old timey water tower from Nevada, probably not much on water pressure from this. Although they only use these for the old trains.

Ok, that's about it I went with pictures and not allot of talking today. I just liked all the pictures I found and wanted to share them with you........Later......

No comments:

Post a Comment