Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I Always Wanted One !!!!!

You see, I love my bicycles. I got my first really young. I also got my first motorcycle when I was real young! I like motorcycle riding and racing. I just can't afford to race the dirt bike. Although the way entry fee's for bicycle races keep going up I might as well go back to the dirt bike.


OK, let's get back to the point of my rambling's today. "I Always Wanted" a really neat power ranger suit I just didn't want to spend the money on one. You know what I am talking about, the power ranger suit? You see the motorcycle riders, usually the ones riding the big BMW GS bikes, you see them with the fully matching outfits.


Those are weather proof riding suits. Usually they are made out of corduroy or some other material that is really strong. The pants unzip all the way to the belt and they are really easy to get in and out of. I used to thing they were for the yuppies only! But I must have been envious cause now I have a set!


                                                              "I Always Wanted One"

No comments:

Post a Comment