Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Everybody Is In A Better Mood !!!!!!!!!!

It's amazing what a little sunshine will do for the human spirit! I swear everybody here at work is in a good mood and smiling. Yesterday I was even arguing with a co-worker and today we are best buds again. It helps when both our desks face the windows.


Yes I did ride all weekend, while all of Charlotte sat at home I loaded up and hit Cheraw SC. Both days! I got in 2 laps, 14 miles down in the sandhills. Did a lap each direction both days. It's not a close trail but it's all sand and the more rain they get the better the rail is! It's a shame it's so far away.


From my house it's 50 miles one way and I live just north of Monroe. I can be on 601 south just past the hospital in 5 minutes. If I had to come from Charlotte I doubt I would ever ride there either. But I don't so I do. Plus it beat sitting around the house and doing nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm pretty sure the reason you were of good disposition was because you rode all weekend! You should probably make it a weekly thing. Although maybe you could find a way to include your kids in this activity! (As long as it doesn't rain.)

    ReplyDelete