Monday, July 6, 2015

Over The Hump ,,,,,,,,,,,,

OK, for me every year we have the forth of July and that is "The Hump". Midyear, it's all downhill from here type of feeling. I always look at it as "what have I done and do I want to do the rest of the year" type deal. Not sure why I feel this way but I do.


I have always felt like it has something to do with my birthday being in June. It's like I know every 6 months I get a present! Although the older I get the more I don't really care about the presents. I just remember being a kid and I always felt like I had the best time of the year for a birthday. It was perfect timing right in the middle of the year! Thanks mom!


Plus it was summer time and again the forth marks halfway through summer. I knew we had school coming and I better make the best of what we had left. Now I don't have school but I still get the same feeling. Plus every year for the last few years I knew I had my fall mountain bike trip coming and I always tried to step it up a little. I like being in great shape as to enjoy the ride.


I never wanted to show up and have anybody waiting on me. Although after last years trip and the total change toward more drinking than riding I doubt I'll make the trip with them this year. So that kinda opens up the fall for other endeavors.


Now I need to make plans!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment