Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I Know It Sounds Weird !!!!!!!

But even as bad as I was hurting it still felt good! Now get your mind out of the gutter! Ok, here's how it worked out. Friday I have plans to ride Saturday, I knew but apparently forgot she had to work Saturday. Friday night she starts with the "list"...


I hate lists! The main thing on said list was we need new mulch in all the flower beds around the house. That's a big one! We have been in this house for 14 years. There reaches a point when you have to finally dig out the old mulch to put the new mulch down. We were at that point.


I decide to just bit the bullet and do it. Saturday AM the dog and I head to the dump and then to the mulch yard. $35 bucks later we are on the way home. I do the first couple of beds and then head out on a ride. While I am gone she calls and says she is on the way home. 25 miles later I am home again and back on the wrong end of the shovel..


               We work the rest of the afternoon and now it's done! Sunday the pain starts!!


I wake up and realize right away my legs are killing me. Of course I go ahead and go for a ride. I was so slow and sore, it was kinda funny. But it was a great ride, I stayed out for almost 3 hours and enjoyed every minute of it. As I said "It Sounds Weird" but it was good. My legs were killing me but I stayed out and even did quite a bit of climbing.


It was slow but fun. I did the mountain bike all week last week and the road bike all weekend. I like both......

No comments:

Post a Comment