Thursday, February 19, 2015

Time To Go !!!!!!!!!!

It's been a weird week, at least here in the Charlotte area. I imagine you've heard about the deep freeze dipping down out of the Canadian country above us. Of course this being the south everything damn near stops because of the cold. Then throw in a little icy wintry mix and I ended up with a day off this week.


Only in the south can a small wintry mix mean a day off in the middle of the week and it's perfectly acceptable! Got to love it!


So that has kinda screwed up my week but no complaints. We are packing tonight to head to PA again. It's time to see the kid again. This will be my 4th trip up since he started school and the wife's second. She's excited and can't wait to see him. Of course I feel the same way, he's only been gone for 8 weeks and it feels like it's been forever.


Hopefully next week I will have a better record of blogging but this week is all but over. See ya next week. I'll be back on Monday....

No comments:

Post a Comment