Thursday, December 4, 2014

Don't Blink ,,,,,,,,,,

If you do it will be gone before you know it! I am referring to the week. My last post on Monday I said it was time for a night ride. Well now it's Thursday and the week is almost over and I haven't ridden yet. "Don"t Blink".....


I have walked every night, the dog and I are best buds'. But that's been the extent of my exercise. I can't really put a finger on why but every once in awhile I just loose my motivation. It's like I get in this lull where I don't want to drive to ride and the road just isn't working out. Might be the weather might be the darkness. Sometimes I just get off the bike and take a few days to find my way back.


I still feel like I am being productive but just in a different way. My legs are sore right now just in a different way. Besides It's really peaceful to slow down and walk a nice quite golf course. This time of year it gets dark so early nobody is there golfing. We have it all to ourselves!


Yes it gets dark......  But I have my dog to protect me!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment