Friday, September 5, 2014

Got It !!!!!!!!

With the weather here lately I try to get a ride in when I have the opportunity. Night before last it didn't workout, last night it did. I could see a storm back toward the west and it was even sprinkling when I left work. When I got home 18 miles from here and to the east. It was sunny and no rain.

You could still see the storms the other direction but it looked safe. I figured what's the worst that could happen, I get caught in the rain. So out the door I went! I ended the evening with 37 miles and a good ride, I even found a few wet roads from rain but I never found the rain.

That was a good ride. Now I have the weekend and a few rides planned. I might even tackle the Morrow mountain ride out of Locust tomorrow. My buddy Sonny called last night and asked if I wanted to try it tomorrow. He has done it a few times and this is the last scheduled ride of the summer. I have wanted to do it for a while so I am running out of excuses. Round trip it's 55 miles so I know I can do it, I just don't want embarrass myself.

If they have 60 people show up I sure don't want to finish last! Sonny seems to think I would be fine so it looks like that will start my day. Then a recovery ride Sunday and I will be back at 170 miles a week. Right now I have 73.8 so far this week.

                                                                      I'm on a roll.......

No comments:

Post a Comment