Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sleepin' Good !!!!!!!!!

The one thing related to being so busy is the fact I am "Sleepin' Good". Im have always been the type to head to bed about 10-10:30 every night. For the last few weeks I have been heading to bed about 9 and sleeping like a rock. By 9pm I am lights out, and that's usually after a nap when I get home.

You wouldn't think sitting behind a desk all day and answering a phone and using a computer would wear you out so bad but it will. I am proof positive! Today I am actually caught up for the first time in 2 weeks! Hopefully this is a sign of things to come. Once I figure out what I am doing I can stay on top of it a lot better. Then get back to my normal sleep schedule!

OK, back to my regular life. I have always kept the blog about me and the kids, not work. Nobody wants to read about my crappy job when they have their own crappy job! So if you need new windows or a new house built call me, if not we will move on.

As we know the weather has been crappy again and riding has been waiting until the change. When you get to ride and it's 70 one day and then 3 days later it's mid 30's again it really feels colder! I could have riden last night but I just couldn't bring myself to head out the door. I did end up putting on a toboggan and going out to play with the dog. Yea I just admitted I was wearing a toboggan last night. I know, that was pretty sad!

At least I am far enough off the road no one could see me looking like a dork! The dog didn't care what I looked like, she was just happy to have someone to play with. I hope that's the last time I need that hat!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment