Tuesday, February 4, 2014

It Has Arrived ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The sickness of 2014, I felt bad the night before last and woke up feeling really bad yesterday. I came to work and when I got home yesterday I took a 2 hour nap, followed by getting up for dinner. After that I went right back to sleep and didn't wake up till this morning!

Cody woke up yesterday and missed school. Today Chase is home from school and he feels rotten! The wife is gonna take him to the doc and I need to go myself. Don't know if I will just yet but I am not gonna rule it out. Last time I was sick I waited to long to go and I just got worse. I might try to learn from that.

By the way I put new tires on my mountain bike 2 weeks ago and still have not ridden it! I have my bike in the car and clothes, but it just hasn't worked out yet......

Now we have more rain coming.............

One of these days life will get back to normal......

No comments:

Post a Comment