Monday, January 27, 2014

That's What I Miss ...........

Yep, I miss the warmth and the sunshine! I rode, in the wind. For 2 and a half hours, one of the best rides I have had in a while. As I said the wind sucked but at least it was 50 and sunny. My face is actually sunburned from it. For once I kind of like having a sunburn too. It's been awhile.

I wasn't happy about the wind but I wasn't gonna sit home. I ended up with 35 miles, some times I was flying other times I was barely moving. But at least I was moving! I can't wait for the spring to get here. Right now if you ride you just have to except the wind. That's one of the reasons I don't mind the heat. I can sweat and drink and I am warm!!

I can't wait to be warm again. I was actually coming down the driveway Saturday and was thinking about how I was sweating and mowing the yard. That's pretty bad when you wish it was hot and the yard needed mowing. I guess I can cross living up north of my list.

I did get the brakes done on my Blazer yesterday afternoon. Cody helped me do that, it didn't take to long so that's off my list. I am about 2/3rd's through that list by the way. I now have the parts for the truck so once it gets warm enough I can work on it I will. It's to big to put in the garage and work on it with the door closed, and they are calling for 1-2 inches of snow in the next few days.

I don't want to say anything about that, I am thinking that's why it hasn't snowed yet. I keep talking about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment