Monday, August 5, 2013

Plans Change ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

With that title you can surmise my plans changed over the weekend and not for the better. No particular reason just the way it worked out. I had planned to do a long road ride Saturday am, I woke up and just wasn't feeling it.

I laid around for a while and finally loaded the car and by the time I got to the turn off I decided I would go to Steve's trail. I haven't been there in a while and didn't really plan on a long ride so I figured I would at least do a hard short ride.

I wasn't disappointed! It's still a hard trail, nothing changed there. A while back we had the bad storm and he had a lot of damage. I hadn't been there since so I really didn't know just how much he had. Well now I have been there and all I can tell ya is damn!

The local club stepped up once again and really did a good job cleaning it up. I don't know how many people actually showed up to do the work but from the amount of work I can only say I hope it was a big group. I don't think a small crowd could have done that much in a month.

I actually felt kinda bad about not helping but then I saw where he is steady using up the wood I donated so it made me feel a little better. Not much but a little..............

No comments:

Post a Comment