Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Maybe One Day ,,,,,,,,

As I feel better I am dying to get out on the mountain bike. We just have two problems with that.

1- I am supposed to wait another two weeks before I can. Doctors orders!

2- I don't think it's ever gonna quit raining!

I wish I could go but if I could I couldn't go anyway! Sometimes I might push the 24 hour rule and go a little earlier than I should. But right now there is no way anybody could ride without doing trail damage!

Plus it's raining as I type this! I can't even get out on the road bike. We had plans to ride yesterday and when I got off work it was pouring rain. Plus I ran out of gas on the way home and had to wait for Cody to come get me so I was running late anyway.

I got to get that gas gauge fixed! That's the 3rd time I ran out in the last 6 months. Oh well, it happens.

Then we have the fact that my road bike is still spotless! I don't want to get it dirty. How lame is that..................

No comments:

Post a Comment