Friday, July 12, 2013

It's Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes we have a Friday every week, this one is special though! My kid comes home from church camp. Yes I have missed him! We all have, it seems like he's been gone forever!

I will be sitting there waiting on the bus when it comes! It's gonna be a great day! So tonight we are gonna have a cookout.

Then tomorrow I am gonna ride the road. I got in a good ride on Tuesday and then rain hit everyday after that. So the week has been a wash, get it. A wash! Ha,Ha,Ha......

Anyhow I plan to put in a good one, I want to get at least 60 tomorrow and then about 40 Sunday and that will be good. Then if I can slip in a few rides next week I will be as ready as I can. It's gonna be fun! I love riding the mountains and that's what I plan to do.

A full weekend in the hills........

No comments:

Post a Comment