Thursday, April 4, 2013

I Called It,,,,,,,,,,

If you read yesterday's post my prediction was spot on. When I got to Steve's trail there where 3 other cars in the lot. I talked to Jerry who was fixing to leave and then I hit the woods. I saw no one for my whole ride.

Perfect day! Took my time, did all the climbs and had a nice slow ride. Nobody was there pushing me and I had nobody to chase. We have been riding there for 4 or 5 months and yesterday was the first time I noticed the deer stands. Yea, ya slow down a little and you will notice new things. I was surprised! I can't tell you how many laps I have ridden there and just noticed these.

I also saw a deer and a turkey. I kinda felt bad for the turkey he isn't aware of it but turkey season opens next Saturday the 13th. He was just hanging around and next week he better be looking out! Although he's in a good safe spot for the most part. Nobody is allowed to hunt the land now that it's a bike park.

Unless he gets adventuress he should be safe.

So overall it was a good way to end the day. Nice easy ride in the woods all by myself. I then went home and had supper and that was the day. I got a good nights sleep and then hit the pool for my morning swim. Now I am done until Saturday.

Cooper River Run is calling my name. Good food good friends and Charleston SC. Looking forward to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment