Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Still "Tuff"..........

Yesterday I talked about how "Tuff" it was to do nothing. Well after a 2nd day of swimming without fins it's just as tough to workout as it is to do nothing. Maybe worse...

So this morning I hit the pool and did my first 500 yards without fins. Then used the float thing to finish up for a total of a 1000 yards. All without fins! That is the first time I have done that yet, and it felt good! Now tomorrow I plan to do the first 500 without  and then the next 500 with the float and then I will finish out with the fins for my mile.

Thursday and Friday I will go back to nothing and swim a 1000 both days. That will give me around 6000 for the week. With the majority being done without fins! I should be completely done with the fins by the 15th. Which is only 2 more weeks.

I read something Henry Ford once said in a speech the other day. It made a lot of sense to me. Basically It's all in your head.......

"Weather you think you can or think you can't, your probably already right"

It's all in your head.....

No comments:

Post a Comment