Friday, January 4, 2013

Finally Friday...............

After the first Monday of the week, we worked half a day Monday. We came back on Wednesday for the second Monday of the week.

A week with 2 Monday's suck! I would rather have worked Tuesday and had Friday off. I have had my share of partying, so New Year's was just another day for me. I stayed home and did nothing!

Perfect evening....

I got to ride before the rain on New Year's day , and I have been to the pool twice this week. So I am on schedule with my exercise. Now I just gotta wait on the trails to come back around. The bike is ready for a ride I just gotta get out.


For the weekend I am gonna ride early tomorrow and then the wife and I are gonna hit the drive in movies over in Badin. Haven't been there in awhile so I am looking forward to that. So have a good weekend .


Get outside and play!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment