Friday, December 21, 2012

Yep, I Did It Again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I got outta bed and hit the pool again this morning! We made plans and the alarm went off at 5am. I sent Kelly a text and said skip it it's cold outside.

Then I felt guilty! I knew if I didn't go on the second day I would set the wrong tone and it would be down hill from there! So I went...

I sent Kelly another text and said get up meet me there, he didn't get it so I swam alone. Or at least I went by myself, there where several people swimming. I like it and actually did a lot better today. I found a rhythm and it seemed to work. I ended up doing a little more today than I did yesterday.

550 yards today! I could have gone farther, I just needed more time. If I had stuck to my original plan I would have had more time. A few more trips and I will have my system down.

Did I ever think I would enjoy swimming? Nope! But I really do like it, I might do a triathlon one of these days after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment