Friday, November 9, 2012

Oh Yea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we lost Poplar Tent I really hated it! It was kinda sad to see a trail that had been around so long close down. So we started hitting Back Yard Trail a little bit and I thought it could be the fill in.            Until now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night we hit "Steve's Trail" aka "Rocky River Trail". First time in the dark!

It freaking rocks!!!!!! AND it's close to the house!! I couldn't ask for a better replacement for Poplar Tent. It's got some climbs from hell and is really tight! I can't wait to hit it again. It amazes me that people are willing to open up their property for the use of so many people.

I can't wait to meet Steve and tell him thank you! The place is awesome!!!

Yes it will be my only destination this weekend!

Speaking of the weekend it's Cody's birthday and we are heading out to dinner tonight and getting his hunting license tomorrow! He's all happy and ready for the woods.

17!!! Damn it seems like he was 2 yesterday!

I usually don't post on the weekend but I will put a picture of his cake on here tonight it's cool............

No comments:

Post a Comment