Friday, October 19, 2012

For The Hell Of It............

Do you ever do anything "For The Hell Of it".......... I do and it's usually fun.. Yesterday I came home and knew my legs where fried and had nothing in them.

But.....

Sometimes it's fun to push yourself to the point you feel like your gonna drop. Into that zone where your kinda dizzy! Then other times I ride "For The Hell Of It". Last night was the later of the two.

I mowed the yard and watched it get dark, then I strapped my lights on the road bike for a short night ride. First time this year I went out on the road bike at night! 17 miles later and I was at the house.

No hurry, just a nice evening ride..... Sometimes that's all you need for a little stress relief.......

Lately it seems I need a little more relief than usual. Nothing out of the ordinary, it's just been hectic at work..........

No comments:

Post a Comment