Friday, August 24, 2012

It Is What It Is........

First we can start with my weekend plans. After a week vacation and school starting on Monday my wallet is about to start blowing dust!

You open it up and nothing but dust is gonna be found!

Dad, mom, "I need this I need that" what the hell. Don't my taxes pay for anything anymore? Notebooks flash drives pens pencils, parking passes!

Yea that last one is a new one for sure! He drove last year and I bought one then, but this year it seems like it's more.

Of course they both needed hair cuts and shoes, Cha ching! Cha ching!!!!!

With all that being said I ain't got no race money! As I said already when Kelly and Scott pulled out I knew it wouldn't take much for me to do the same. $70.00 saved is the way I look at it.

I thought about heading over there tonight for a night ride, I hear rumors that there might be one. Besides that I am thinking about tomorrow. How far will $70 in gas get me?

My calculations - gas at 3.75/gallon  $70=18/gallons 18 gallons X 21mpg = 378 miles

Now where do I want to go????? Decisions, decisions.......

One last thing, yea they finally lowered the boom on Lance Armstrong........ I am gonna think about it this weekend before I open my mouth.... Right now "It Is What It Is"

Day 9.........

No comments:

Post a Comment