Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Going Nuts..Or Maybe I Am.....

I wonder sometimes!!!!

A second evening sitting on the couch! That hurt!!!!!

If the weather doesn't get any better I swear I will go nuts. Last night makes day 2 of a nap and nothing else. Unless you count cleaning the kitchen as exercise I am 2 for 2 for the last 2 days.

Not good.......

I need a challenge and I really want to start with this. I just hate to show up with hardly any preparation! If I had gotten in the last 2 nights I would feel like I was at least improving. But now counting the rides I can get in before the race I am only at like 5 days. With 3 of them the week of the race.

And none next week..... 50 miles and no training at Uhwarrie would really be a struggle. Although I have done dummer stuff.... The goal would be to just finish it...

That's all I could expect right now.....Got to start some where.....

If I want to do any of the mountain stuff next year I better get used to it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment