Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stuck In The Middle............

It's the middle, of the week and we seem to be stuck in the middle of rain storms! I did get the yard mowed last night and walked for an hour. But that was about it for my evening. Tonight I plan on riding the road bike if the weather works in my favor.

Besides that it was an uneventful evening. I did read for an hour, the other day I started the book "Hunger Games". Yep it's the one the movie is based on. My kid started reading the series and I had just finished a book and was looking for another so I picked it up.

So far I am about a 130 pages into it and it's pretty good. We have the whole series so this will be the first series I have read in several years. Most of the time I read books about training or adventure books. I usually don't pick up books of "fiction". So that's a change of pace.

As I sit here and type this I am watching it rain! Hard to believe I plan on riding this afternoon..........Might be time to get out the wet weather gear......

No comments:

Post a Comment