Friday, April 20, 2012

It's Friday.........

Yesterday we were kinda busy here at work and I let the day pretty much come and go without the blog. I didn't even think about it till late in the day.

So yea it's Friday and gonna rain. So not sure yet what I am gonna do for the weekend. Just gonna wait and see when I can get out.

In the mean time I have the Gold Wing to work, I got a new battery last night and after getting acid all over my face and in my eyes! Then spending 30 minutes in the shower rinsing my eyes out, then going back to Autozone for the right acid container! I managed to get it on the charger.

Tonight I will change it out and start cleaning it. Hopefully I can use the water hose without trying to injure myself! Then it goes to the shop to get the water leak fixed. From there it goes to another shop for new tires and then I will be on the road!

I am rather excited about this. I haven't ridin it in forever and ready to take a trip. The Blue Ridge Parkway is calling my name. I love riding the bicycles but man it's fun to ride the big bike!

I can get a lot of pictures in a short period of time riding the big bike...

Speaking of pictures check this sequence out. Theses where taken over a 10 day period! The pool is ready to go!!!! 
had a frog in it....

to many chemicals for the frog.. he left..

almost finished.....

ready for summer...crystal clear....

No comments:

Post a Comment