Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend's Over.............

And Kentucky is in the Sweet 16 !!! So you know I am happy !! Now we need revenge on Indiana and on to the Elite 8 !!!

Updates to follow as we progress...

So one thing I didn't mention yesterday was the fact that Cody decided to try riding his mountain bike Saturday ! He did great, we went down to Cheraw and had a good ride!

Saturday night he said it wasn't hurting and he was gonna try a ride this week . I have been waiting for 7 months for this to finally happen ! It's been a long time coming, it seems like his surgery was 2 years ago !

I am tired of riding by myself, I need my partner back ! When he rides Chase is more likely to go also .. That's win win for me !!

notice I washed the truck......

the other car was behind me....
Also we got down there and believe it or not the parking lot had 3 cars in it ! We passed 1 guy riding. For Cheraw this would be a traffic jamb, and to top it off when were ready to leave 2 trucks pulled up with 6 guys that where going riding. All from Charlotte !!!

Also we also passed a group of scouts on a day hike ! Yea really, that's like 18-19 people there !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment