Friday, December 23, 2011

Ho, Ho, Ho,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Merry Christmas!!!! I love Christmas, I am like a little kid when it comes down to it! It kinda dawned on me last night!

It's finally here, I wait all year for this and I am a grown adult! All the gifts are bought and the family is coming! Good food, good times, the kids get to open all their gifts and Santa will be stopping by!

It's Christmas!!!!!!!! Believe me, I will wake up before the kids on Sunday. I always wake up first! I get a kick out of being their when they come down the stairs!

Don't forget, my favorite movie will be on TV all day!!!!! Christmas Story... The worlds greatest movie..

Merry Christmas everybody, hope you and your family have a great time and I will see ya next week....Ho,Ho,Ho.......................


No comments:

Post a Comment