Monday, November 21, 2011

Ouch....I Am Sore..............

I started the weekend with a chain saw in my hand! If you don't use one of them puppy's very often they will kick ya right in the ass! I went to mom's and pruned a few trees for her and hauled off a bunch of wood. Nope we have no pictures, when I have a piece of machinery in my hand that can cut my leg off I try to focus all my attention on that item. Not counting the limbs that you have falling around you.

So after that and before the soreness set in I went straight home and got the bike and headed to the woods! The evaluation continued! To make a long story short I had a flat and came home and was ready to put the new bike on Craigslist for sale. We, as in me and the Cannondale just weren't seeing eye to eye! So as I sat around and tried to drink away my disappointment with my latest purchase I started working on it.

The ideal came to me that maybe I should try to set it up more like my other bike! So then I fixed the tire moved the seat forward a little and raised the air pressure, front and back. After all that and a few beers I was ready to call it a night. I went to bed with dreams of a perfect ride in head.

Sunday am came around and off to the trails I went! About 200 yards into the woods I was already thinking hum, maybe I should have done a little tinkering sooner.. After a few miles I was starting to think I might be able to make this work after all! I was enjoying the ride and thinking of what else needs adjustment. Now that I have moved the weight toward the front end it feels like it might be a little soft. I might learn to love this bike after all.

Never fear Cannondale will persevere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yea, my neighbor's truck was stolen right out of his driveway Friday night!!! We can cover that tomorrow...............

No comments:

Post a Comment