Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Damn Weather........

OK, my commuter plans haven't worked out to good yet this week. It has been overcast and looks like rain at any given moment. Today is the first day it has actually rained yet, but apparently I am to big of a wuss to "just do it".

I have been hitting the road later and later in the evening, but just haven't made the jump to the AM. The last 2 nights I have made it home in the dark. Like a real dumb ass last night I went out wearing an all black riding kit. That wasn't the smartest thing I have done lately. But I do have my tail light hooked up, I don't mind getting caught out like that as long as I have a tail light. I ain't worried about the head light as much as the tail light.

taillight.....
standing in the driveway
8:30pm
I took these shots when I hit the driveway last night. As you can see it was dark, tonight I am going to wait till dark to head out. By the way update on Cody, we have surgery next Thursday the 29th. Then the healing can begin!

sweet..................


For a project while he is out of commission, we are stripping his mtn bike and getting a new frame. I am going to let him build it up over the next few months. Just something to keep his interest....  

No comments:

Post a Comment